Senior Director (Partner), Management Consulting, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP.
Rajat has over 25 years of experience in CPG & Consulting. Prior to Deloitte, Rajat has worked with global consulting and CPG companies at senior management positions – KPMG India (S&O Practice, EMA Consumer Business Head, and India Head Consumer, Retail and Agri sectors), Indeed Strategy Consulting India (MD), Faces Cosmetics, Canada & India (COO & International President), Revlon Cosmetics, London (General Manager & EMA Head) and ITC Moscow (Sales Head).
His areas of specialization include Corporate Strategy, Route to Market and Entry strategy, Sales & Trade Marketing, Distributor Management, Shopper insights, Sales Force Effectivity & SFA
Representative Engagement Experience
- Worked on Route-to-market strategy, Sales org design, Vision & Mission strategy, Data analytics, DMS & SFA, Sales assessment for large CPG clients in India, West Africa, SE Asia, covering Sales Org design, sales & distributor effectivity, sales automation, data analytics, digital strategy, M&A & Intl growth strategy.
- Worked with leading retailers in areas like process mapping, SOP implementation, Vision & mission strategy, Retail Strategy, Category management, Shopper research & Shopper marketing
- Supported the Direct Selling industry body and leading DS companies in model re-design and regulatory compliance
- Supported state governments on large Agri sector projects, Thought Leaderships and market assessment
- Worked with M&A/PE team for investments & acquisitions/partnerships in startups and established CPG companies
- Member of FICCI Retail & CPG Industry Committee & CII Food & Agri committee
- Managed the EMEA business of a large Multinational personal care & cosmetics company through affiliates and distributors across 30 countries in Europe, Middle East, CEE, Scandinavia and Israel Educational Background – MBA in Marketing & Intl Business (Univ of Akron, OH), B.Com Hons (SRCC), High School – Doon School.