Retailers Association of India (RAI), the unified voice of retailers in India, is happy to present the third edition of Retail Startup Awards.
RAI Retail Startup Awards have been instituted to celebrate the spirit of entrepreneurship.
It is a recognition of the indomitable spirit that drives entrepreneurs to convert their dreams into realities and ideas into viable business. With their out-of-the box solutions, start-ups are changing not just the world of business, but also our lifestyles.
The awards, therefore, are an acknowledgement of this contribution and a salute to the spirit that makes it possible. Today, the awards are considered a beacon that inspire new entrepreneurs to dream, dare and innovate.
After a rigorous evaluation process, the awards are given away on the evening of the first day of the Retail Leadership Summit.
- The start-up should be a legal entity that has been in business for at least one year and not more than seven years.
- Applicant/s must be Indian Nationals who are residents of India and must be above 18 years of age.
- The start-up should be directly or indirectly involved in retail, either offline or online.
- The solution should be innovative, add value to customers and be commercial.
- The solution should be beyond the idea stage, address a clear opportunity, and have a scalable transactional model.
*Any other criteria as decided by the Awards Jury.
** Decision of RAI Jury regarding terms & conditions, eligibility and selection will be deemed final
- 1st level screening
- Last date for entries 12th February 2019.
- Preliminary Jury will shortlist 10 entries.
- Shortlisted 10 start-ups will give 8 minutes’ presentation (5 minutes’ presentation and 3 minutes Q&A) on 26th February 2019.
- Top 3 start-ups will be awarded on 26th February 2019